Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Climb

Love this song
"The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
It describes the journey I'm on right now

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep tryin
Gotta keep my head held high

Rocky Mountain National Park          October 2005
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's about the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But those are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep goin

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushin on

'Cause there's gonna be another mountain.................
Rocky Mountain National Park                 October 2005

 
Thanks to my new followers
for joining my journey
 this blog will be a travel journal
but for now it's a journal of my journey to fulltime RV'ing
and of other changes going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb