Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mustang Island - Port Aransas TX

I'm working Monday through Friday for tax season, again. Helps to fund my travels. 

Last Saturday, I took a ride to the Island for the day. 



                Dolphins playing in the Gulf

           Walking to the end of the jetty








4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your travel musings and your pictures. You are back in my growing up place. I'm hoping to be there next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to make a few bucks for the gas kitty. Great to see the dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to have a seasonal job to return to for some extra cash that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you post again. Looks nice down there by the water. Hope you're not overworked during tax season!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb