Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Joy - A to Z blog challenge





There are things in life beyond our control and then there are the mistakes we make.

Instead of dwelling on sadness, fear, anger and regret,

we have to go beyond these things and find the JOY in everyday.

There has to be at least one thing each day, however small, that brings you JOY











4 comments:

  1. My girls bring me joy every day. Well and so does the hubby. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much joy in my life - it wasn't always this way, but I've finally learned to look around and enjoy what I have, what I see, what I feel, etc. It's really pretty simple if you just get out of your own way. I wouldn't trade lives with anyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a great bumper sticker that said -
    Bark Less!
    Wag More!

    I like it ;)? Good post. Hello from fellow A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb