Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

RV Service - A to Z blog challenge

RV's of Texas, LLC




The link above will take you to the site of a great mobile RV service in the San Antonio area. Great service, many years of experience and reasonable prices. 

They did some work for me this week. I know that some of you will say, "I could do that myself".

I am fine with a hammer and saw, I can dismantle the RV furniture and build something new, but I do not want to mess with mechanical, plumbing or electrical issues.

When I purchased my RV there wasn't a ladder attached to the back - I took this as a sign that I do not belong on the roof.

So, I called for help.......

They sealed a crack in the skylight over my shower, cleaned the rooftop A/C unit, installed 2 new house batteries and installed a new sink and faucet in the bathroom.



2 comments:

  1. I am not handy with hammers or tools of any kind so if I didn't have Jim I would be finding me some service guys also. And even if I was handy with tools you wouldn't find me on the roof of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just lazy and pay someone else to do most repairs. Just had a water leak fixed in an hour at Camping World Belmont, AZ.
    Nice to get good work done.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb