Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2011

Old house - New house



My new "house" backed into the driveway of my old house. I'm glad I found this picture because I don't think I took any during that time. 


Just found this image on Google Maps

Bought my RV in April 2011 and sold my house in November 2011. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you found this shot, but it's kind of creepy. I saw my 5er parked in the Yarnell drive on Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no talk! I hope everything is going well, great pic from 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb