Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Saturday, February 25, 2017

New Moon - New Path

My blog is my journal, more than a travel blog, a place to record where I have been and the journey I am on. 

I believe that blogs are a great way to preserve family history.

A place to record past, present and future - our history, hopes and dreams.


Photo copyright: Stump
I have several blog posts written and scheduled to appear over the next few weeks - this is a busy time for me - Corporate tax returns are due on March 15th, many will probably get an extension, but I want to complete as many as possible before the deadline.


My daughter sent this link to me today.

This article spoke to me, so I decided to post this now, so that I can refer back to it.





This article seems to correspond with me starting to write in the blog again and writing about the changes I plan to make.

Click on the above link to read the entire article, I have copied parts of it below:

Therefore, in the days before the eclipse, we can expect to sense these changes in the atmosphere and we will notice our emotions, thoughts and feelings reacting (and overreacting) until they find a harmonic balance. We will remain in this transformational energy phase for approximately six months until the eclipse season comes to an end on August 21st.

Eclipses are doors that swing open wide so that we can enter a new, cosmically-charged, higher dimension. They signify the closing of the previous chapter of our lives and the beginning of a brand new one.


Pisces is the sign of surrender and release, which means we should try to resist the desire to control and manipulate events and instead breathe deeply with faith that the universe will safely guide our souls on their way.

Pisces rules the oceans, so during this New Moon we will feel as though we are swimming in refreshing, renewing, cleansing energy. It is a reminder to go with the flow and to stop trying to fight against the current.
The overall message during this solar eclipse and New Moon: If we courageously open our hearts and choose love, despite our fears, our past has the chance to heal, and the universe kindly rewards us by offering us more opportunities to give and receive love.

It is recommended that intentions for new beginnings are set within 24 hours of the New Moon so that they can be carried with the momentum of this intensified universal energy.
written by Alex Myles

You may or may not believe in the "energy" that surrounds us, but it is still interesting reading.

Do you read astrology or numerology, have you experienced Synchronicity?



For Scorpios: The solar eclipse will arrive February 26 in Pisces 8 degrees. This is a new moon on steroids, and so very supportive of your water-sign. It is also possible you will begin an important new creative project, something dear to your heart that you can’t wait to begin work on.https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/scorpio-horoscope-february-2017/2/





When I am busy, I use my iPhone more than my laptop.  I have not finished researching the problem with my photos yet.  Another problem I have - is commenting on other blogs, while using my iPhone. iPhone defaults to Safari and I think I may need to use Google on my phone, before opening the blogs, then I should be able to comment.  It is frustrating when I type a comment and then it just disappears, without an explanation or warning.
Wonder how an Apple product will like me using Google as my browser???

Any techies out there that can shed some light on these issues?  I'm thinking I need a book "iPhones for dummies". 





























2 comments:

  1. I think people address it differently based on their own belief system, but most don't deny that there is an energy of some kind working around us and through us all the time. I certainly feel it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention.

    If you are concerned about me being up to no good, please do a Google search for SiteHoundSniffs (with or without the .com). The results should prove that it is meant to be a very good thing.

    Specifically, what we are wanting to do is take a screenshot of your header and display it (linked back to the homepage) in place of the text-link. If you will visit SiteHoundSniffs.com, it should be easy to see how having a displayed header makes an individual site more attractive to visitors and SiteHoundSniffs look better. You do not have to do a thing but grant permission. There is absolutely no charge, nor will there ever be.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb