Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

iPhone

Playing with my new phone. Just traded up from an antique cell phone. This is a mini computer that happens to make phone calls.

Sprint only adds $10 a month to an existing plan for unlimited data.

I think this will be a great navigator for me while traveling in the RV. I can pullover into a parking lot or rest area and use the iPhone to find places to visit or camp - or figure out where I am.

Some random pics with the phone.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your new phone!..is it possible to love an inanimate object..cause if so..I love my iphone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love my iPhone4 and it takes great outdoor photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at Sprints site last night. We've had sprint for years & my latest phone is possessed. However, if I wait another year, I'll get a better deal on another phone..so I'll try..glad you like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb