Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Went to 2 short appointments this morning, but did not go to my part-time job this afternoon.

I told him last week that I would not be in on Monday. Good planning, it was a great day to be home and to be outside. 

Cleaned up a little around the yard, fed the birds.  Shook out some rugs, vacuum, dust and moved boxes from the house to the garage. 

The nice weather is helping me to get things done.  I feel like I didn't get anything done during the winter, now I am catching up on everything.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like yer life is imitationing that song by Kneel Sedaka, "Catchin' up is hard to do."

    ReplyDelete
  2. a productive day for you, Teri!!..good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in Chicago as well, and always had eyes in the back of my head walking around. There were some real wierdos out there! Things in general aren't as scary out here, but I'm always aware. I hope you find the strength to let go of those Chicago fears enough to enjoy those special trails while remaining vigilant. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb