Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, March 11, 2011

World News

I don't watch a lot of TV and/or news, but I did hear about the Earthquake/Tsunami.

My thoughts and prayers are with those that are affected by this.

And I hope that they can keep the Nuclear Power Plants under control, we certainly don't need any problems with that.

I found this sight interesting:   earthquake.usgs.gov
This sight describes earth movements that have happened this week in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Wyoming and other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb