Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dreams

Last night I had a strange dream
I was happy during the dream and it felt comforting
and I actually remembered the dream, which is rare
I think that the dream is a result of starting this blog
This blog is a form of therapy to help me finish grieving and to start on a new journey

The dream was Stump and me swimming around with otters
laughing and doing flips and being silly

I researched this dream and this is what I found

The otters represent the ability to 
deal easily with changing life events or emotions -the River of Life

also, the ability to swim with skill to meet the
ever changing moods & feelings
without "drowning"

The skill in seeing what is under the surface of your everyday life and mind
the ability to draw nourishment out of the hidden depths


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the RV Blogging world Teri. Great place to make new friends & get yourself into the the wonderful world of RVing & Blogging:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's pretty deep, but reassuring for you I would think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world..we are all a friendly bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really nice dream, and hopeful. I'm glad you remembered it when you woke up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb