Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Today...

Where am I today???

Traveling from south TX to Denver

TexasPlainsTrail.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Don't put off til tomorrow
what you can do
t o d a y!!!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 

My GOALS for 2011

Simplify & Organize My Life

Make Healthy Choices

Sell My House

Buy a Small Motorhome

Spend a Few Months at the Beach

Produce a Steady Stream of Income



3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great list!..we wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can accomplish your list, good luck!!

    Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good goals, and this blog will be a great way to document the year. I'm following along with you, doing some of the same things. Good luck to you!

    dewelldesigns.blogspot.com (Me and My Dog)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb