Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting ready

Sometimes you have to take a risk
 and step off the cliff.
Then grow your wings on the way down!


Good News Today:RV loan is approved.

ONE WAY ticket to Florida is reserved.


Getting excited, I want to leave now.

But I have things to do:
Pack a bag
I'll need to bring some things for the RV
a sleeping bag, flashlight, mini pillow
teabags, coffeebags, snacks

Don't want to buy a lot of stuff in Florida
I have things at home that will go into the RV
Will have to "camp" on the way home.

I need a "wifi" gadget to use in the RV
I need to upgrade my ancient cell phone

Call RV Insurance Company
Decide if I need an extended warranty

and......................have fun!

9 comments:

  1. good afternoon..have a good day and enjoy your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kind of excitement you are experiencing right now because it is the beginning days of a great adventure. You are doing something you haven't done & going somewhere you haven't been. Any tingling bits of fear or apprehension you may be feeling about the unknowns ahead are what drives some of the greatest excitable feelings & puts an edge on things. Just the fact of doing something other than routine has got to be one of the greatest feelings for those of us with a sense of adventure. Ride into the wind my fellow adventurer & may the trail be smooth for you:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus, slow down a little bit and smell the roses along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the adventure coming back is smooth and trouble free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri... your new adventure is about to begin and you'll never be the same again. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met a woman here at the RV Dreams Rally that travels alone, and drives a humongous Class A. She said there are a lot of rallies for singles and women, and lots of support out there for those who are living their dream. I am excited for you! If you come back through Chattanooga (I75 North) let me know and maybe you can overnight in the campground where we are temporarily calling "home" until our official "hit the road" date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for you. Have a safe fun trip home. Can't wait to read all about.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb