Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, April 15, 2011

Last Minute Rush

Trying to get ready for my trip to pick up the RV.

Last minute rush of tax returns to do.  Why am I still doing taxes???
I sold my tax practice in January of 2008, but slowly I have been accumulating more clients. I did it because I really didn't have too much of anything else to do.

Hurry up........and wait.......because I am missing information from my clients.

This last minute rush of requests for me to do taxes is getting really frustrating, it's slowing down my packing and preparations for my trip.  And to make matters worse, the deadline is Monday the 18th, so more people put off filing and now I have to try and finish up their returns before Monday, and I leave Tuesday afternoon for Florida.

E-X-T-E-N-S-I-O-N...... don't really want to do that either, because I will be traveling for most of the summer.

3 comments:

  1. My husband is a real procrastinator this year! He does ours himself using Turbo Tax for my small biz. I have had all of my record together since Feb. But he still has a few minutes of touch up to do!

    He said I was rushing things when I took our IRA contributions to Fidelity on Wednesday! I've had the money set aside, and there was no question that we would do that.

    I guess all you can do is say no, or service their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like waiting till the last minute..darn procrastinators!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to work better under pressure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb