Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful for Family!

My niece, her boyfriend and my nephew came to help me shovel. This was a welcome surprise.

Luckily..... they have a four wheel drive truck, the street in front of my house was not plowed yet.

3 young, strong kids (late 20's not really kids) can shovel a lot faster than me.

I am so grateful that they thought about me and came by to help.

I was going to posts pics of the good job they did, but I have misplaced my camera.
I hope it didn't drop out of my pocket into the snow.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful to have strong youth in the family. Hope you find your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of them to think of you! You are a lucky woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like some help from the younger members of your family!!..hope you find your camera!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb