Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Staying Inside

It seems that most of the country is being hit with some type of bad weather.
If you are in an area that is affected, I hope you can stay inside and keep warm and dry.

As long as my Dad does not need anything, I should be able to stay inside and stay warm and dry. I'm not real concerned about getting out to shovel yet. I will wait to see how much snow we get.
Right now the snow is blowing and drifting, so it is not covering up the driveway.

Stay safe and pray that it's not going to get as bad as predicted.

4 comments:

  1. Good idea, stay inside and hunker down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good oppotunity to work on inside stuff. Turn the heat up, hot chocolate, favorite book, close the drapes, maybe a light humorus movie, good time to plan a future project or two. Did I mention turning the heat up & getting all toasty & cozy......

    ReplyDelete
  3. try and stay warm..hopefully there won't be too much snow to shovel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're staying warm. Why bother to shovel when it just comes back again.

    I like your idea of hitting the road in an RV. Of course that's because it's my lifestyle.

    Good luck with finding the right RV. I've lived in almost every kind you can think of and love my 5er best.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb