Remember that when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given, a full heart enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice and courage. -St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thoughts about....


Life begins
at the end of your comfort zone.
-Neale David Walsh

***************
Our purpose is already encoded in our souls
before we are born and therefore
 there is someone inside us who knows what it is.
Watch for synchonicities.
They are signposts to purpose.

******
You have to strive every minute
to get rid of the life you have planned
in order to have
the life that's waiting to be yours.
-Joseph Campbell

The price of anything
is the amount of life you exchange for it.
-Henry Thoreau

If you don't risk anything,
you risk even more.
-Erica Jong


No, these thoughts do not mean that I am just going to go off and do things without thinking.
I am still taking my time to get things in order and making some plans, but I am not planning out every single step along the way.
I want to see where life is going to take me.

1 comment:

Hi, I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Drake Tax Software

Overnight stays in these states:

Overnight stays in these states:
It is the sandstorm that shape the stone statues of the Desert. It is the struggles of Life that form a person's character ~ Native American Proverb